Effective and secure management of your cloud platform in minutes .
Build, deploy and scale your apps in the cloud with AWS security best practicesContact us
Easy - AWS security practices in one command
The complexities of building a secure cloud platform done for you.
Fast - A secure cloud platform in 15 minutes
The time you would spend getting a secure environment given back to you.
Cost effective - Transparent pricing that replaces the need for outdated departments
The escalating costs spent getting a secure AWS environment for a mere £80 a month
Easy, fast and cost effective - Watch us in Action
We provide the AWS glue
We combine Amazon's EC2, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Key Management (KMS), Databases (RDS), Certificates, Load Balancing (ELB) and more to give you a secure environment to run your application in.
Find out more
The future of fast, effective and secure deployment.
Try deploying your apps
drie supports the language you are already using
Ruby on Rails
Deploy using Ruby on Rails The drie specific files are .buildpacks which tells us how to build your appRun Ruby on Rails app
Deploy using PHP The drie specific files are .buildpacks which tells us how to build your appRun PHP app
Deploy using Node JS The drie specific files are .buildpacks which tells us how to build your appRun Node JS app
Deploy using Java The drie specific files are .buildpacks which tells us how to build your appRun Java app
Deploy using Go Lang The drie specific files are .buildpacks which tells us how to build your appRun Go Lang app
Compliance and security regulations - we've got it covered!
- CESG's cloud security principles fully incorporated
- Experience of building and running a platform for government services with millions of users and over 250 developers
- Fast and effective way to get services and hold official data up and running
- Strong security
- Shortened time to market
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Infrastructure flexibility
- Security concerns & regulatory constraints dealt with in minutes
- Data security
- Lowering cost of IT maintenance
- Staffing challenges
- Security concerns effectively dealt with in an all-in-one, fast solution
Backed by our
outstanding clients & partners
Why use drie?
Use drie because you want to build something new - like a new experimental service for your users separate from your main corporate applications, or a new service for managing interactions with a third party API.
- You’re thinking about microservices
- You want to get a version of your application up and running in minutes
- You want to be making changes to it multiple times per day/week
- You deal with real customer data
- Security is of the utmost importance
- Availability matters
- This is a production service
Easy, Fast, Cost Effective - contact us to find out more how we can provide secure, reliable and fast deployment for you.
Why we are different
Fully transparent with all technologies we use and how drie achieves AWS security best practice. We don't need (or believe in) black boxes.
drie vs. Heroku
Heroku is a black box when it comes to use of technologies - we are transparent by making good use of AWS instead.
drie vs. Cloudfoundry
It takes months to get Cloudfoundry installed and up and running - we'll do that for you in minutes.
drie vs. Elastic Beanstalk
Elastic Beanstalk has no security overlay and requires work to implement AWS security best practice which drie gives you out of the box.