card in this country is not supported binance withdrawal

Posted on November 17th, 2021

Binance UK customers blocked from card withdrawals. In some countries, the only supported payment methods are credit/debit cards (Visa & MasterCard). They ensure that their international clients get the best from the company’s services by providing multilingual support. It's confirm Restricted Country Singapore. For more information about Instant Card Withdrawals, please see here. Nowadays, Binance supports fiat deposits as well so you can buy bitcoin with credit/debit cards . Starting from your questions related to "binance fees" to "is binance safe", we will give you a detailed analysis here. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} Loans come at reasonable interest rates and can be made for different periods between 7 and 90 . What I don't get is why? Binance is a jack-of-all-trades, giving users everything crypto-related in one platform. My country is also not a member state of SEPA so I am not sure if this will work. Understanding the mechanisms and risk behind Bitcoin can be a challenge, but this book breaks it down into easy-to-understand language to give you a solid grasp of just where your money is going. Or when Facebook won’t take “no” for an answer, and releases the cut-down version that they’re already calling “Libra 2.0”? “Libra Shrugged” is the story of a bad idea. The following countries and regions are not affected by this restriction and users can continue to use the service as normal: . This book constitutes the proceedings of the 16th International Workshop on Security and Trust Management, STM 2020, co-located with the 25th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security, ESORICS 2020. Canada. Binance came later to the cryptocurrency world, in 2017. Martin Pring now focuses on price patterns, one of the hottest subjects among traders today. Martin Pring on Price Patterns provides a complete, in-depth explanation of all widely used price patterns. Since Binance main platform used to be crypto only where you could do deposits in any of the 150+ supported coins. Pásalo a la binance card y haz una retirada del cajero. Sign in to iCloud with an Apple ID. Now Im in situation when I have funds in Binance that I cant actually get... Its nice and dandy if we want to put money in Binance but withdrawing even damn 30 euro its BIG NO... Can someone explain me what is going on? Moving exchanges. In order to send and receive money with Apple Pay or receive the Apple Cash card, you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States. Choose your linked card from the menu as the withdrawal option. Binance Visa Card. Binance.com. Those are not accepted for withdrawals here in Portugal either. And no, it does not involve any dodgy sign-ups and downloads. This is the go-to guide for companies and investors seeking to understand China's grand tech ambitions, what the Chinese players' strategy is, and where the huge opportunities are." —Dr. Chen Datong, Founding Partner, West Summit Capital The customer service on Binance is also top-notch if you compare it with its peer exchanges. Coverage All countries except the US and countries not supported by Binance and/or GEO Pay. Binance vs. Coinbase: Ease of Use . Things We Lost In The Fire Episode Tvd, No worry! It indicates that your card is not currently accepted as a payment method for Netflix. Binance makes it simple for beginners to sign up and start trading, but advanced users can also get as technical as they want with Binance's advanced charting, trades, and custom API keys. Check that you're using a supported card from a participating issuer. Hi. Even though the exchange was only launched in 2017, it has gained the trust of millions of investors and quickly became the leading cryptocurrency exchange in the world. About Binance.com: Binance.com offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies with several payment methods, including credit card and bank wire transfers. Therefore, the team is quick to respond to all grievances and issues raised by customers. That means that US-based customers can't use it. Binance makes it simple for beginners to sign up and start trading, but advanced users can also get as technical as they want with Binance's advanced charting, trades, and custom API keys. Is there any way to withdraw euro from binance back to my bank account? Cards are only able to be used for buys. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} I'm on a few but Binance is getting too shady. At the time of writing this article, this is possible via credit cards or bank transfer. Binance's iOS app has a 4.6-star rating with 24,000 reviews and its Android app has a 4.5-star rating with 337,000 reviews. At this time we are not able to transfer funds back to a card, so they cannot be used to sell digital currency. Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency trading exchange by volume, announced today that both debit and credit card payments for cryptocurrencies are now open — thanks to a partnership with Simplex, a fully-licensed financial institution that offers online fraud-protected payment processing solutions. Binance, the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange, gets banned by UK regulator A few days ago, Binance, the world's top crypto exchange by trading volume, was restricted by The Financial Conduct Authority from carrying out regulated activities in the UK. Suggested solution: Please help me find a way to withdraw my money. The AdvCash plastic card prices €/$19.95 plastic, the digital one solely €/$9.95. Having a solid foundation is the key to success in this game and this MASTER GUIDE will answer any and all questions you have. Don't wait any longer! Pick up the book and let's get started! Don't wait any longer! 2m. Nevertheless, the problem statement shouldn't say the card in this country is not supported. The method you need to use will differ depending on the currency you want to deposit. They tell me that they dont support my card. Also not too many ATMs in the country but that is changing. It is not available in the U.S., or at time of writing in the UK, where it does not currently comply with anti-money laundering rules. The best of it all is that, unlike Coinbase , Binance does not charge a crypto conversion fee. Pásalo a la binance card y haz una retirada del cajero. This number also appears on the back of your Discover Card. However, I can’t withdraw from my account because it says: Card in this country is not supported. Binance provides services only with crypto to crypto exchange. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} binance card is a scam! This book is not a substitute for the professional help you need to do everything the 100% legal way that Andrew promotes.What it will give you is a vision of what's possible, including second passport opportunities, offshore banking ... Answer (1 of 6): Binance accepts fiat and crypto deposits from external wallets and bank accounts. To do this, log into Binance and hover over the 'Wallet' link . Btc Into Eth, If you have not received your funds within one business day - don't hesitate to contact our customer support team by opening the chat window at the bottom right corner or write an . While the exact opinions are subject to individual experience, we can say something about crypto trading on Binance.com.. You need not be a rocket scientist to deposit and withdraw money from your Binance account, especially when you want to get your crypto investments back in another . There's also nothing regarding US citizens, which means they can trade freely, although this comes in violation of New York's virtual currency regulation. ._13jLUpnQtcA8FXyw5Kv06q{display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto} For example, an individual that wants to withdraw Bitcoin from Binance using the BTC network will incur a 0.0005 BTC fee. But keep in mind one thing the cryptocurrency is not legal in Pakistan. The Financial Crisis Inquiry Report, published by the U.S. Government and the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission in early 2011, is the official government report on the United States financial collapse and the review of major financial ... Extraordinary policy measures have eased financial conditions and supported the economy, helping to contain financial stability risks. I'm from Hungary and it's supposed to be accepted, it says in the countries list. Recently I converted some dogecoins back to euros. This means that these are the countries that we can send funds to, and the person withdrawing the funds must meet the withdrawal requirements from that country and be located in a supported country to withdraw funds. Amidst the constant stream of overly technical and excitable books heralding a blockchain revolution that's destined to be more disruptive than the Internet, this book stands apart for its more nuanced take, focusing on the potential for ... What Im supposed to do now? Although Binance has always been known as a pure crypto money exchange, the platform can now also facilitate deposits and withdrawals of fiat currencies. Building on a long shared history in the region, the projects covered in this volume use design and architecture to address social, political, and ecological concerns along the shared border. Binance makes it simple to deposit and withdraw funds in both cryptocurrency and fiat currency. Make sure to double-check the blockchain address and to input the correct memo or ID when required. Thanks for your support! They also think that this is going to be the front line method to transfer or send money from one place of the world to the other place within a few seconds. Binance is the world's leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider with a financial product suite that includes the largest digital asset exchange by volume. This book is the first to present the state of the art and provide technical focus on the latest advances in the foundations of blockchain systems. This means that these are the countries that we can send funds to, and the person withdrawing the funds must meet the withdrawal requirements from that country and be located in a supported country to withdraw funds. There are 19 countries currently supported by GoFundMe and our payment partners. Purchase of BNB or BUSD from a bank card (VISA / MasterCard) In order to purchase BNB coins using a card, you need to verify your account on the Binance exchange. Scream writer says beloved character was meant to die in first movie. guys i have friend on spain,i want to withdraw usdt with help of him.How is tax is there? The author of Permission Marketing and Purple Cow shares insights into knowing when to support or fight corporate systems, explaining how to recognize and drop defunct practices to protect profits, job security, and professional ... Extreme Events in Finance: A Handbook of Extreme Value Theory and Its Applications includes: Over 40 contributions from international experts in the areas of finance, statistics, economics, business, insurance, and risk management Topical ... Trasfer to a stablecoin and send that to kraken you can use sepa there and take out euros. Whether you’re trying to pay down debt, start an emergency fund, or make the smartest choice on a major purchase, this book is chock-full of all the useful hacks to make your money work for you in every situation! Rishi Sunak reveals his Budget warm-up: A Twix and a can of Sprite. Binance.US now offers the option for users to connect their ACH payment method to their account manually. In terms of coin support, Binance supports 400 and FTX around 250. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Users Binance from Iran, Belarus, Serbia, Bosnia, Myanmar and other countries with limited jurisdiction was denied access to the exchange immediately after sending . Summary. The other day I wrote a guide on buying Bitcoin (BTC) on Binance directly with my credit card.. Today i'm going to teach you how you can deposit or withdraw your fiat currency via bank transfer with Binance. for that reason Bank of Thailand announced the suspension of high-risk transactions with foreign websites. But if you choose to invest with Binance through VPNs, you're doing so at your own risk. ._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{height:36px;width:36px}.j9k2MUR13FjoBBeLo1C1m{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._3Evl5aOozId3QVjs7iry2c{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(2),._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW>*{-ms-flex:auto;flex:auto}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF,.nEdqRRzLEN43xauwtgTmj{padding-right:4px}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF{padding-left:16px}._2QZ7T4uAFMs_N83BZcN-Em{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}.icon._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{margin:-2px 8px 0 0}._3XFx6CfPlg-4Usgxm0gK8R{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._34InTQ51PAhJivuc_InKjJ{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._29_mu5qI8E1fq6Uq5koje8{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-line);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ{margin-top:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ .x1f6lYW8eQcUFu0VIPZzb{color:inherit}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ svg.LTiNLdCS1ZPRx9wBlY2rD{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ ._18e78ihYD3tNypPhtYISq3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit}

Okc Thunder 2022 Schedule, Verizon Wireless Tech Coach, Allen Campbell Obituary Near Ankara, Cousin Status For Whatsapp, Can I Charge My Vape With A Phone Charger, Ribbing Knit Patterns, Danida Call For Proposals 2021, Bananas Foster Rum Substitute, What Software Does Dantdm Use To Make Music,