stonehenge court apartments

Posted on November 18th, 2021

The Henry is garden style product with open breezeways, featuring balconies or patios on every unit, a standalone clubhouse, pool, outdoor kitchen and seating, beach volleyball court, and dog park. Ft. Easily search through a wide selection of apartments for rent in Stonehenge, Caldwell, ID, and view detailed information about available rentals including floor plans, pricing, photos, amenities, interactive maps, and thorough property descriptions. Trash and furniture is allowed to remain piled up near the trash bins for weeks and often the tenants have to place it in the dumpsters because the on site maintenance does not do it. 21 & 23 Towne Park Court Little Rock, AR 72227 CLOSE TO EVERYTHING! stainless steel appliances, and outdoor living spaces. I personally like Judy, I have had positive/professional experiences with her. Non Emergency Maintenance Request. Contact our leasing offices to learn more about our no-fee luxury apartments for rent. Found inside Page 2322 Kimberlee J. Auker - Cooper ( Ms. are one- or two - bedroom apartments ) , a clubAuker - Cooper ) , is the Hill Glens in Grand Pointe , Inc. , ( 3 ) a 25 - percent interest ( Fox Hill ) , and Stonehenge Gates ( Stonehenge ) . The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Found inside Page 102Jones was closely connected to Pembroke when he worked on the Court masques and revels after 1605, employed by the Fourth Earl to build the magnificent state apartments at Wilton, but Jones must have been very dificult to work with. My below neighbor has at least been here six years. This apartment community was built in 1966 and has 2 stories with 151 units. There are many missing roof tiles above several of the building entrances. {67BBBD2E-2407-48CF-AC5A-D0A9D187ED21} Stonehedge Village Apartments. The requests you have made were not something we are able to address. 31 Stonehenge Cir #3 was last sold on Feb 25, 2015 for $116,018. Found inside Page 11Apartments ( Cont'd ) B MAXWELL TERRACE APTS 930 Maxwell Terrace Apt C -336-1694 MEADOW PARK APTS Exceptional Volue Service Free Satellite TV - Laundry City Bus Line 200 E Miller Dr -339-1371 R DUNNHILL S STONEHENGE APARTMENTS . Near Stonehenge Court. With the way the property is now I will not be recommended this place to anyone.Read More, The buildings are cleaned on a regular schedule, they were just cleaned on the 22nd, you wrote this on the 23rd. Found inside Page 2610-694-9810 Hills Donald Smith Manager 2140 Johnston Dr # 8 ( B ) ( 5 Emps ) 610-866-4333 Holy Family Apartments Ann 610-882-4124 Stonehenge Court 2321 Catasauqua Rd ( B ) ( 3 Emps ) 610-866-3344 University Club of Bethlehem 62 E April 21, 2017. Stonehenge 65 is ideal for families and young professionals. Stonehenge Apartments is a private tennis establishment located at 7302 Hihenge Ct, Raleigh, NC 27615. Whether you live across town or across the world, finding your next home has never been easier with Stonehenge Access Virtual and Self-tours. *All leases signed through virtual tours have a 72-hour cancellation guarantee! I know this review sounds fake but I am a real person haha and I do live here. We have communities that fit every residents unique style and budget. 1 Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 Bedroom. Life is great at Stonehedge Court. Trash & items at the dumpster are also picked up on a regular schedule, tenants do leave items at the dumpster when they move out, they are not supposed to but they do, when that happens the trash company is called for a pickup. 2840. We are not perfect but we truly care about the community and are committed to continuing to making improvements. Found inside Page 96 rather than a house comprising different apartments . A strong fence of palisades surrounded the royal domains , including likewise many dwellings occupied by the officers and attendants of the court , and formed a barrier of a >Check for available units at Center Ridge Apts in Duncanville, TX. This past season a lot of issues with the city intermittently. Learn more about Stonehenge Court Apartments located at 2132 Pennsylvania Ave, Bethlehem, PA, 18018. I think she is the type of person that is to the point/concise which jives well with my personality. Stonehenge Court Apartments 2132 Pennsylvania Ave, Bethlehem, PA 18018 $1,065 - $1,275 | 1 - 2 Beds Send Message Email Property | Call Now (484) 635-2586. I feel safe here, which is more than I can say about any of my previous apartments. We found 1 luxury apartments for rent in Cumberland, VA on realtor.com. If there were ever any issues with water, it was always the area never just our complex, I know this because my sister has a house down the street and I always confirm if I'm the only one suffering. Website: cascaderentals.com; Address: 1601 N Front St, #280, Woodburn, OR 97071; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of N Front St and Stonehenge Court Apartments; Phone: (503) 981-0054 4 Stonehenge Court COVID-19 Update Some leasing offices are not allowing visitors at this time, but most are open for business by phone or email. We had some water in the basement due to the extreme rain the Lehigh area has been experiencing, but it was taken care of. Just use the filtering options available to find properties according to your needs. 42.6660-73.8097 9 Circle Lane Albany NY 12203 stonehenge-gardens-apartments-8 Stonehenge Gardens Apartments 1075.00 4 #0098d6 #e6032e #ee7d32 #f6c008 Apartment Specials Found inside Page 32State apartments , costumed guides , spectacular works of art , 60 acres of riverside gardens and 500 years of royal Court Palace , East Molesey , Surrey , KT8 9AU www.hrp.org.uk/ webcode / hampton home.asp Stonehenge Stonehenge The average rent for a 4 bedroom apartment in Dekalb, IL is $380. It just seems like the only other review had a uniquely negative experience and I wanted to give my two cents!Read More. I think she is the type of person that is to the point/concise which jives well with my personality. This apartment community was built in 1966 and has 2 stories with 151 units. One mile from Downtown and Market Square, Tyson Court is an urban, contemporary 3-story building featuring 30 residential units. Nearby apartments for rent See all. The Stonehenge on the Palisades Apartments offers 2 bedroom rentals starting at $3,600/month. Your best bet is to take a tour with Judy and see for yourself if it's somewhere you can see yourself being. 48. your requests. The Abbey Blake. Studio-2 bed, 1-2 bath 450+ sq. This apartment community was built in 1966 and has 2 stories with 151 units. Nestled in a calm and serene neighborhood Stoneridge Luxury Apartments boasts the best setting. 900 square feet Full size washer / dryer Central Air Conditioning Ceiling fans in bedrooms Forced Gas air heat Phone & [] Do you like it? This apartment community was built in 1966 and has 2 stories with 151 units. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. The lighting in the common areas, including the basements, is not replaced when the bulbs burn out. Definitely can find better place for the money. There will also be a $35 application fee per applicant. We are not perfect but we truly care about the community and are committed to continuing to making improvements. Must provide proof that all shots are up to date. Apartments at Stonehenge are equipped with Renovated Interiors, Spacious Floorplans and Wood Burning Fireplace and have rental rates ranging from $1,215 to $3,344. This apartment lists for $1065/mo, and includes 1 beds, 1 baths, and 715 Sq. Found inside Page 420 23 Thompson, Jim, 3434 Thomson, Lord, 48, 58 Thomson, Roy: After I Was Sixty, 286 Thorney Court apartments, 349, Colonel William, 9 stockholm, 296 stoessl, dr Jon, 320 stonehenge, 122, 357 stringfellow, Peter, 267, 268 strong, My neighbors are friendly and 90% in my building have been here longer than me. 1171 Ramsgate Rd. Found inside Page 75 an Accurate Description of Stonehenge; James Easton. court of similar shape , angled by three turrets containing stone stair - cases . The apartments are commodious , though not large , elegantly fitted up and furnished . 7303 Hihenge Court, Raleigh, NC 27615 stonehenge apartments raleigh stonehenge apartments raleigh photos stonehenge apartments raleigh location 7303 Hihenge Court Raleigh, NC 27615 United States. Sense of Community. Find 2 listings related to Stonehenge Apartments in San Antonio on YP.com. Found inside Page 442The tenants in the Stonehenge build- dants in precisely the same way , constitute ing , who took a more active role in their apartments was eviction plans ; the reduction of the perimmediately transferred to the original share price 123 N. Polk Street Little Rock, AR 72205 GREAT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION! Should you need to contact them, you may do so either by phone or email. Found inside Page 2233-6580 Richfield Court Apartments Amy Brill General Manager 3281 Richfield Rd ( 3 Emps ) 736-2720 River Forest Standard Court Circle Apartments Marcia Hammonds Principal 3270 Clovertree Ln ( 7 Emps ) 238-4211 Stonehenge By Aukers Found inside Page 121114-00033 Chilton Court , Inc. 210 Houston , Tex . 172 635,000 816,000 051-00003 Kecoughtan Court Apartments . 500 013-00022 Stonehenge , Inc. 207 do 212 840 , 000 1 1,052 , 000 014-00021 Starin Gardens Apartments , 210 Kenmore 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. 1+ Note: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Call to schedule your personal tour today! ft. Share Listing. are not supposed to but they do, when that happens the trash company is called for a pickup. Found inside Page 96Stonehenge 1968 1985 1975 1974 1942 1964 1952 1977 1963 1971 1951 1979 1968 1966 1974 1969 7 44 22 23 57 95 355 16 129 24 11 48 38 19 28 38 135 72 -- 79 385-395 96 TABLE 26 Name Municipality No. of Apartments Bath Family Housing. Stoneledge Terrace Apartments is nestled on 50 acres in the City of Troy and provides its residents with a quiet, private, wooded area with scenic views of the Hudson River Valley. We definitely do not advise this place to anyone! 14610 93rd Blvd NE. Displayed square footage is approximate. The Stonehenge NYC Rental Guide is a great resource for many frequently asked questions about the leasing process. Let us show you how easy it is to come home to Stonehenge! 2132 Pennsylvania Ave Bethlehem, PA 18018. Valley Plaza Shopping Center is 0.5 miles away, and Shoppers Village is within a 17 minutes walk. Our one, two and three bedroom homes feature wood-burning fireplaces, built in bookshelves and full size washers and dryers. Dawn Rush, the property manager, is fantastic and will work with you if you are a reliable renter. I have had the maintenance crew personally apologize to me in passing and my response was "not your fault!" With the exception of your complaints no one else has complained that their calls are not being answered. Some of these include: window coverings for your privacy, a community picnic area, and dining rooms. mean, condescending, crass, Our welcoming team is eager for you to come by for a visit. Stonehenge Apartments "There are quite a few housing choices available, but don't pass by Stonehenge Apartments in Florence, SC during your search. Boynton Beach. Found inside Page 247 115, 116 Richmond Court Apartments, 253 Shirley-Eustis mansion, 99 Trustees of Public Reservations, 90 Stonehenge, 3334 Tattershall Castle, 32 British Museum, 38 Brooklyn Riverside Apartments, 218 Brooklyn Bridge, 154 Brown, Dawn Rush, the property manager, is fantastic and will work with you if you are a reliable renter. Browse through 37 apartment rentals throughout the 56001 area. The building is near several restaurants and breweries, including Remedy Coffee, Schulz Brau, Elkmont Exchange, and Central Filling Station. OR 30050 SW Town Center Loop W, Wilsonville, OR 97070, 19545-19605 SW Boones Ferry Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062. Found inside Page 94O STONEHENGE APARTMENTS Apartments- ( Cont'd ) Prestige Location PLAZA WEST APARTMENTS Quiet Surroundings Prestige Near Hanes Mall Towergate Apartments 3401 Old Vineyard Rd 765-6101 2501-5 Towergate Court 922-4041 Residence Inn By The buildings are not cleaned on a regular basis any longer and often appear dirty. 47. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The maintenance and management could not care less about our requests. 610-866-8518 fax. This property is not currently available for sale. I no longer recommend Stonehenge as a place to live. Kenilworth Castle is one of the largest and most splendid historic sites in Britain. The management filed complaint to the court for our eviction without sending us notice to quit. Found insideThe duke asked him many questions about the court, the late King, the Prince, He described the rooms of state in the palace, the late King's apartments, and those of the Prince of Wales. It was strange; it was wonderful; yes, Siempre protjase cuando compre en lnea. Maintenance calls can take weeks to be responded to let alone have the problem addressed and completed. 97223, 2 Bd Found inside Page 3-2783 St .29730 Stewart Ave .29732 Stone Pine Dr. .29730 Stone Post Rd .. .29732 Stonehenge Dr. 29730 Stonehill Cove Ct .29672 | Bonanza Dr. .29730 B And HLN . .29678 Boondock Tr .29732 Gail Court Apts , 100 Gail Ct .. * Square footage definitions vary. Woodburn Academy of Art Science and Technology. Everyone here is laid back like myself, never any noise, ever everyone minds their business. One of the worst experiences of my life. Bethlehem PA 18018. $269,280. Service Request Stonehenge Court Apartments. Your perfect apartment for rent in Stonehenge, Raleigh, Wake County, NC is just a few clicks away on Point2. Found inside40 Inigo Jones was also employed by the Fourth Earl to build the magnificent state apartments at Wilton, but Jones must The Third Earl was much closer to Jones when his protege was employed in the production of the Court masques, We are pleased with the team we have in place. Found insideWed & Sat ( Afternoons ) Windsor Castle , Runnymede and Hampton Court Gardens Includes : Runnymede , Hampton Court Gardens , State Apartments and St George's Chapel . Tue , Thur , Fri , Sat & Sun ( Afternoons ) GROUPS & INCENTIVES She's always answered when I have simple questions and always waves/smiles when shes doing her rounds. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. I like living here and have no qualms. Stoneridge Luxury Apartments boasts the best setting. 31 Stonehenge Cir #3, Baltimore, MD 21208 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,365 sqft apartment built in 1970. Stonehenge Apartments. Living in W Bethlehem/W Northampton County provides easy access to Lehigh Valley International, located just 8 minutes from Stonehenge Court Apartments. Apartment available for rent in Boynton Beach area. We're in Warren Township, close to local schools and just minutes away from I-70, I-465 & I-74. Explore apartment listings and get details like rental price, floor plans, photos, amenities, and much more. It takes multiple phone calls to have the problem rectified. This comfortable and convenient residential community features an abundance of great accomidations. Cat Friendly 25 visitors have checked in at Stonehenge Court Apartments. It takes multiple phone calls to have the problem rectified. measures the walkability of any address. Quick Facts. $735 - $1,165 1 - 3 Bed, 1 - 2.5 Bath. My below neighbor has at least been here six years. Sold. The apartment complex has a pool, hot tub, gym, sand volleyball court, dog park, playground, and outdoor grilling area. They used to be cleaned more often. I had the opportunity to move out this month and end my lease after two years but I chose to stay. The basements, where the washers and driers are, often have water in them after it rains which leads to mold growth. The apartment features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, bed linen, towels, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with river views. Name * First Last. Stop by and take advantage of our great move-in specials!! 2132 Pennsylvania Avenue J-3, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, 18018. Stonehedge Court is within 21 minutes or 14.9 miles from Clackamas Community College. Good News! and Bike Score Ratings? It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Stonehenge Court Apartments is located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania in the 18018 zip code. 2132 Pennsylvania Avenue. Contact or drop by the leasing office to check the current floorplan availability. Our one, two and three bedroom homes feature wood-burning fireplaces, built in bookshelves and full size washers and dryers. Applicants do not need to "beware", please visit us, we will gladly refer you to current residents who have lived in this apartment community for a long period of time. If something looks fishy, let us know. Read more. The management lied to us about the. This apartment has a garden, barbecue facilities, free WiFi and free private parking. Stonehenge is Magnolia Capitals debut in the Raleigh market The property was about 94 percent occupied at closing, according to the release. because its not. the maintenance to our apartment while WE WERE ABSENT. The on site leasing manager works full time 9-5 M-F, she is welcoming, accommodating & pleasant. At VeryApt, our mission is to take the stress out of apartment searching. I did not like this place. On Saturday November 10, 2017 we will be hosting an open house! Bothell, WA 98011. What Are Walk Score, Apartment Community: * Apartment Number: * Email * Phone * ###-###-#### Description of Request: * Permission to enter: * Yes, please proceed & complete the Call now to hear about our low move-in security deposit Since 1976, Halfpenny Management Company has been providing apartment living for residents in the Philadelphia region. Or sign in if you already have an account. There is no on site property. Found inside Page 5 Park Apartments Valley Park of Catas auqua Alpha Hamilton Square Alpha Hamilton Square East Linden Garden Hamilton Garden Sheffield Square old Forge Apartments Congress Apartments Lehigh Park Stonehenge Court Valley Park Apartments Our 2132 Pennsylvania Ave location in Bethlehem's 18018 neighborhood is a convenient place to move. $1,235 - $1,675. With a location on N. Front St. in Woodburn's 97071 area, renters can easily connect with a number of nearby attractions. It is also near Chemeketa Community College and George Fox University. 2 reviews of Stonehenge Court "beautiful place. $1,967-$2,347 | 2 BEDROOMS. Units have fireplaces and washer/dryer hookups. Dishwasher Stonehenge NYC no-fee luxury apartment rentals boast a variety of layouts and high-end amenities that connect our residents and elevate their living experience. Nestled among the commuter-friendly Bethleham, PA. great closet space, and you are around so much, but the landlady Judy is terrible. The management let (with no reason!) Washer/Dryer - In Unit Maintenance calls can take weeks to be responded to let alone have the problem addressed and completed. One of the worst apartments I ever rented. We had some water in the basement due to the extreme rain the Lehigh area has been experiencing, but it was taken care of. Found inside Page 4810-694-3371 Court Street Village Apartment Kathy Thurman Manager 800 E Court St ( F ) ( 16 Emps ) 810-239-4400 Fax . 810-789-7469 Somerset Apartments Rich Wroe Manager 320 Terrace Dr ( FL ) ( 3 Emps ) 810-659-3421 Stonehenge Gates Stonehenge Drive Mecklenburg Court, Knoxville TN. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. inspection conducted in our apartment prior us moving in. With the exception of your complaints no one else has complained that their calls are not being answered. Stonehenge Condominium As 12764 Saint Andrews Court Apartment 301 Lemont, IL 60439 Located off of I-5 between Salem and Portland, Woodburn offers residents a small-town feel in the heart of Marion County. Stonehenge Apartments Raleigh, 7303 Hihenge Court NC 27615 store hours, reviews, photos, phone number and map with driving directions. If the property located at 3 Stonehenge Court, Cartersville, GA isn't what you're looking for, search Georgia real estate to see other houses for sale in Cartersville . Easy Access to Shopping, Entertainment & Airport, Easy Access to Industrial Parks & Hospitals. $294,950. management and the current office personnel does not respond to voice mail, speaking on the phone, in person or email. Parking. Searching for apartments to rent in 56001 is easy when you utilize HotPads map-based search platform. I know this review sounds fake but I am a real person haha and I do live here. Found inside Page 57In that connection , it should be noted , the Stonehenge and Paris offering plans signed by Albert's son Gary , as representative of his family's side , identify Carodan as the selling agent for the apartments and Dan Levine as one of Stonehedge Court has 3 shopping centers within 1.4 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. The management, represented on the site by Judith, refused communication and started act extremely defensive. Towne Park Court. I think to some extent accountability and different personalities should be taken in account with these reviews. The was NO INSPECTION. I think to some extent accountability and different personalities should be taken in account with these reviews. I feel safe here, which is more than I can say about any of my previous apartments. 3 Stonehenge Court, Cartersville is listed for $449,000. "An exploration of the questions and mysteries that have puzzled scholars and experts about the Neolithic site of Stonehenge. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. 1 Stonehenge Court is currently listed for $550,000 and was received on November 15, 2021. Stonehedge Court is an apartment located in Marion County, the 97071 ZIP Code, and the Woodburn School District 103 attendance zone. Found insideThe Cambridge apartments and bathrooms have been hardly modernized. There are no lifts and we had to carry our bags up the stairs to our Our tour took us to Hampton Court, Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, City of Bath, Cardiff, Sincerely, Stonehenge Condominium Association, Board of Directors _____ Contact for Price. Get directions. 3D Tours 1 Wk. Ago. I stayed there for 3-4 years while working at one of the nearby hospitals. >Check for available units at Center Ridge Apts in Duncanville, TX. Nuisance behavior is us talking to the neighbors about mold and water quality. Everyone here is laid back like myself, never any noise, ever everyone minds their business. Trash & items at the dumpster are also picked up on a regular schedule, tenants do leave items at the dumpster when they move out, they. Management has been patient & accommodating to your needs. The lighting in the common areas, including the basements, is not replaced when the bulbs burn out. Heritage at Stone Ridge Apartments. The management lied to us about the inspection conducted in our apartment prior us moving in. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Zip: 33437. Stonehenge Court is an apartment in Bethlehem in zip code 18018. measures access to public transit. It is 21 floors and offers studio, one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom floor plans. Found inside Page 46The women had their gynaeceum in the rear behind the court and portico, a secluded retreat with no external communication, and entirely separated from public life. They were not very active in their small apartments; they indulged in The lights, were all checked the last time you called, they were checked within the hour of your call & were all found to be fully working. 3550 Helmsley Ct is located in the city of Maryville, TN. The was NO INSPECTION. Make Center Ridge Apts your new home. The Apartments of Stonehenge is located seconds from wonderful shopping and easy access to RDU. I have had the maintenance crew personally apologize to me in passing and my response was "not your fault!" 2. Tigard, When you feel the need to take a night of cooking, try local favorites Depalma's Restaurant, Yen Ching Restaurant, Skyline Chili or Pizza Doughmain and more, all near Stonehenge. You'll never be short on entertainment living at our Southeast Indianapolis apartments. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. House for rent in Cartersville for $2,495 with 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,456 sqft that's pet friendly and is located at 4 Stonehenge Court in Cartersville, GA 30120. Make Center Ridge Apts your new home. How much do 5+ bedroom apartments for rent near NIU cost? The basements, where the washers and driers are, often have water in them after it rains which leads to mold growth. Ideally located in North Raleigh, just off Creedmoor Road, Stonehenge is just minutes from fine dining, fabulous retail, and provides easy access to Research Triangle, I-540, I-440, and downtown Raleigh. save favorite. Transit Score, an indoor and outdoor basketball court, tennis court/multi-sports court, paw spa, 24/7 gym, Amazon package locker, fire pit, dog park, playground, outdoor chess, and checkers. Stonehedge Village. Found inside Page 96 rather than a house comprising different apartments . A strong fence of palisades surrounded the royal domains , including likewise many dwellings occupied by the officers and attendants of the court , and formed a barrier of a The apartments are located in a quiet neighborhood. $2,565-$5,960 Stonehenge Court Apartments. Found inside Page 401for tavern , and comprehends an elegant suite of the population is about 2000 . assembly rooms , a court room , a coffee room , and STONEHENGE . See WILTSHIRE , -other public apartments , with warehouses , shops , and STORNOWAY . Welcome to Stonegate Apartments, Palm Harbor's best kept secret where you can experience true luxury living at affordable prices. . We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process.

Google Sheets Join Tables, Does Clearing Cache On Snapchat Delete My Eyes Only, How To Fix Sound Delay On Sony Bravia Tv, Huawei Battery Replacement Cost Near Budapest, Crystal Palace Fifa 22 Ratings, Google Sheets Importxml Refresh, How To File A Complaint With Eeoc California,